Tbilisi, 13 December, 12:00 pm, 2018 Bank of Georgia Head Office (Address: 29a Gagarin) Welcome to Georgia! A joint press conference of National Tourism and Bank of Georgia will be held.
The fourth ceremony of the National Tourism Awards Welcome to Georgia will take place at Rustaveli Theater on December 17. At the award ceremony, 20 different nominations will announce winners from more than 350 representatives of tourism and hospitality.
The awards ceremony will be held co-organized by the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia, the National Tourism Administration, and Bank of Georgia. The official supporters of the project are: Tbilisi City Hall and Partnership Fund. General Sponsor – Alliance Group. Independent Audience is BDO Georgia.
The press conference will be attended by:
- Marina Chaika – Welcome to Georgia! Co-founder and Managing Partner of the National Tourism Awards Project;
- Giorgi Chogovadze – Head of Georgian National Tourism Administration;
- Andria Basilaia – Head of Economic Development Municipal Service of Tbilisi City Hall;
- Maia Khachidze – partner of BDO Georgia;
- Zurab Masurashvili – Director of banking service department of Bank of Georgia.
Bank of Georgia has been the official sponsor of the project for two years already and is now a co-organizer. Within the framework of the partnership, Bank of Georgia has developed three special nominations: “The Best Female Entrepreneur in the Tourism Industry”, “I create – the most successful Georgian brand in the tourism industry” and “The fastest growing company of the small and medium business”.