Home / Tag Archives: GPC

Tag Archives: GPC

Competition Agency to Agree Purchasing of 100% Farmadepo Shares by GPC

What do Psychotropic Drugstores Think about the Scheduled Regulations?

Due to the order of 28th of December, 2017 by Competition Agency 2016, GPC decided to purchase 100% shares of ABC Pharmacy (Farmadepo). To explore the situation on the market, Competition Agency requested to get information not only from different state departments (National Statistics Office of Georgia, Revenue Service) but …

Read More »

Nodar Kapanadze: The Pharmacist and Insurer do not Have to Be Together

The Pharmacist and Insurer do not Have to Be Together

Nodar Kapanadze, an expert in the field of socio-economic issues made a statement in the TV program “Obiectivi” about the novelty of pharmaceutical sector. We are talking about the intention of Bank of Georgia Holdings Georgia Healthcare Group PLC (“GHG“), that plans to purchase pharmacy chain GPC.  According to Kapanadze, this fact implies to …

Read More »

GPC Network of Pharmacies Sold

Georgian Healthcare Group (GHG) has bought a 100% stake in GPC pharmaceutical company. The deal value made up 14 million USD. GHG will pay 85.7% of the mentioned sum upon the agreement signature, while the remaining 14.3% ratio will be paid off in a year after successful completion of the …

Read More »

Free Internet is Available At GPC Pharmacies

From now costumers in all regions of Georgia will enjoy free WiFi while shopping at GPC pharmacy market chains. “Costumers can already use free WiFi at GPC pharmacies,” company representatives announced. To use free internet, costumers need to remember the name of WiFi: GPC MOBILE and password: gpcmobile GPC is an …

Read More »

Georgian Pharmaceutical Companies About Anti-Crisis Plan

Georgian pharmaceutical companies talk about the reasons of dramatic increase of drug prices. “We do not want drug prices to rise, but at the same time it is hard to maintain the company in such conditions, company can hardly exist without any profit,”Founder of Aversi Paata Kurtanidze said. According to pharmaceutical …

Read More »

Demand for Georgian Medicine on the Rise in Export Countries

Demand for Georgian medicine is increasing  in the export markets. As per Geostat data, in 2014  drugs worth $92.065 million were exported to foreign markets, that is 44% more than in 2013. According to Geostat, medicines cost $52.1 million were exported from Georgia in 2013. In addition, medicines share in total exports has …

Read More »