STARTUP FACTORY ACCELERATOR is the STARTUP FACTORY’s program of the innovation center of the University of Georgia, created for the teams which are motivated to create their own products in a short time and get out of the market. The appellation period is 3 months, during which startups will get the following free services:
• Work space at STARTUP FACTORY Innovation Center at 24/7;
• Access to high-tech equipment and innovative infrastructure;
• Promote product prototype process;
• Connecting with people – DATING process;
• Training, consultations and advice from experienced trainers and mentors;
• Development of ideas and assistance in establishing a correct business model.
• Demo day participation where they introduce their ideas to potential investors;
• Promote funding and grants.
The STARTUP FACTORY ACCELERATOR participation criteria for startups are:
• Idea that is innovative or solves any problem;
• Motivated and competent team;
10 startups will be selected, of which 5 will be the resident of the physical accelerator, and the rest 5 will be the resident of the virtual accelerator.
Selected startups program:
• OFFICE HOURS – Weekly meetings with successful startups;
• Training and consultations on their needs;
• A preparatory program for meeting with investors;
• Weekly reporting and brainstorming sessions with the Startup Factory team.
Appeal period: 15/01/2018 – 15/04/2018
Deadline for registration – December 22.