The press conference was held regarding the Black Sea Jazz Fest 10th at the TBC Gallery, where Nika Kurdiani the Deputy CEO of TBC Bank and the director of Eastern Promotion Giorgi Kereselidze, the traditional organizer of all Jazz Festivals led the presentation.
The Festival will take place in Batumi Tennis Club area from the 15th to 24th of July. In addition, Black Sea Jazz Festival will be held within the framework of the project “Check in Georgia”.
The Jazz Festival 2016 participants are: QUINCY JONES & THE GLOBAL GUMBO ALL STARTS, JAMIE CULLUM, MACY GREY, THE PRODIGY, Ms. LAURYN HILL, MILES ELECTRIC BAND, NIK WEST AND CHRIS BROWN. Herewith, within the festival, at the club “Take Five” Macy Grey DJ SET will be presented.
It should be noted that except paid tickets, Batumi citizens and guests will have a chance to attend “BRASS BAND”‘s concerts and to listen live music totally for free that will take place in Batumi Boulevard during the day.
Here is the schedule of the Festivals’ program:
- July 15, 20:00 – Batumi Tennis Club in Batumi, QUINCY JONES & THE GLOBAL GUMBO ALL STARTS, (feat. RICHARD BONA, ALFREDO RODRIGUEZ, JACOB COLLIER)
- July 16, 20:00 – Batumi Tennis Club in Batumi, MILES ELECTRIC BAND
- July 17, 20:00 – Batumi Tennis Club in Batumi, Ms. LAURYN HILL
- July 21, 20:00 – Batumi Tennis Club in Batumi, THE PRODIGY
- July 22, 20:00 – Batumi Tennis Club in Batumi, JAMIE CULLUM
- July 23, 20:00 – Batumi Tennis Club in Batumi, CHRIS BROWN
- July 24, 20:00 – Batumi Tennis Club in Batumi, MACY GREY
- The Ministry of Culture and Monument Protection of Georgia;
- Ministry of Culture, Education and Sports of the Autonomous Republic of Adjara;
- Eastern Promotion;
- Check In Georgia;
The tickets will go on sale from 11th of May through the web-site www.tkt.ge
Concert tickets TBC Platinum, TBC PrimeCard and TBC Status Card at an exclusive price.
|TBC Status Card – 20%|
|TBC Platinum – 20%|
|TBC PrimeCard Platinum – 20%|
|TBC PrimeCard Gold – 15%|
|TBC PrimeCard Classic – 15%|
Please visit http://batumijazz.ge/ and for additional information, please call 2 99 05 99;