Harvard updated their status, telling the world Harvard College is completely free for families that earn less than $65,000 a year.
Did you know that Harvard College is completely free for families that earn less than $65,000 a year?
Apart from this Harvard is open for international students, as well as Georgians but how much money and what exams students need pass to get to Harvard Collage?
“For those of you wondering about international applicants, yes, our financial aid program is the same for all admitted students regardless of where they’re from,” Harvard writes.
Here is the list what you need to be enrolled at Harvard:
- Application and supplements
- $75 application fee or a fee waiver request
- ACT with writing or old SAT or new SAT with writing
- Normally, two SAT Subject Tests
- Secondary School Report (including transcripts) and Mid-Year School Report
- Two teacher evaluations
SAT in Georgia costs 480 GEL ($200) per month, including verbal and math section, as for the ACT exam you can read additional information HERE.