National Agency of Cultural Heritage Preservation of Georgia handed fragments of Satkhi Church’s pillars to Georgian National.
8 fragments revealed during archaeological excavations on the monastery complex will add to Shalva Amiranashvili’s house-museum today and will be consolidated with pillars brought in XXth century by Ekvtime Takaishvili.
Exhibits stored in the Museum of Art will be added and over time, Ekvtime Takaishvili is consolidated to the Canakal from Bolnisi to Tbilisi in early XX century.
Stone ornamental fragments are the fines of the upper right part of the byzantine, with an majuscule inscription. The byzantine (1171) indicates the fragment, and finally specifies the chronology of the whole churches of Kvemo Kartli and their pillars.