Home / Georgia / Electric Vehicles Charging Station Opens in Lisi Green Town
lisi-development

Electric Vehicles Charging Station Opens in Lisi Green Town

The first charging station for electric vehicles has been installed in Green City at Lisi, a project of Lisi Development company. The company plans to install several other charging stations by the New Year for residents of Green City, who own electric vehicles.

The company with focus on creating ecologically clean environment is the first one among Georgian developers that has decided to implement the mentioned project on its own territory. The objective of Lisi Development is to provide healthy and green environment for its residents, while Green City in itself is to ensure generation of fresh air in the capital city.

Peculiarity of Green City at Lisi is that only 20% of the territory is used for construction works, while the remaining 80% are occupied by green plants and recreation zones. Seven parks will be arranged in Green City. Currently, 5 ones function.