Development of road infrastructure continues within the spatial arrangement of the 4-point plan.
► The World Bank starts rehabilitation of 15 local roads in Kakheti, Shida Kartli, Kvemo Kartli, Mtskheta-Mtianeti, Samtskhe-Javakheti, Racha and Samegrelo, with total length of 100 km.
► These roads have not been restored within 25-30 years.
► List of roads:
● Sadakhlo-Tsupi-Akhkerp (Armenia border) from 3rd km to 8th km
● Tsitsamani-Saguramo-Tskhvarichamia from 4th km to 10th km
● Metekhi-Qvemo Gomi-Baptist Church from km 1 to 5.6 km
● Dome-Tse-namata-Samtatskaro -bottom from 8th km to 15th km
● Achkhoti-Sino-Akhaltsikhe-Juta 3.4 km to 8.5 km (Sno-kakcucha)
● Zahesi-Mtskheta-Kavtiskhevi-Gori-Skra-Kareli-Osiauri highway-Kvatakhevi section from km 1 to 4.6 km
● Tsalenjikha-Obuji-Jihasashkari from 7th km to 14.3 km (Oujuji-Jikhashkari)
● Tsalenjikha-Jvari-Gvarzene from the 8th km to 12.6 km
● Marneuli-Tetritskaro-Tsalka including 42 km from KP 47 (including Alekseevka-Menalkali)
● Tetritskaro-Dagheti-Topani-Bolnisi from 16th km to 20.6 km (Disveli-Bolnisi)
● Borjomi-Bakuriani-Akhalkalaki, from the 62rd km to the 68th km (Ghadolari-Kotheli)
Marneuli-Tetritskaro-Tsalka from the beginning of the 6th km
● Tbilisi (Pantiani) -Manglisi from the 23rd km from the 32nd km
• Arkhiloskalo-Samtatskaro (Azerbaijan border) from the beginning of the 6th km
● Gupta-Oni from the 54 th km including the 63rd km