The first Georgian Financial Innovation Forum will take place on the 15th and 16th of April 2015 in the grand Marriott Tbilisi.
The Forum is organized by Hansa Fincon, an international consulting company. Co-organizer is the Georgian Society of Investment Professionals. EuroGeorgia IBC supports the event. Financial Innovation Forum is a series of international conferences organized in Russia, Switzerland, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, South Africa, Hong Kong and Georgia to promote the cooperation between international financial centers.
Thanks to the extensive reforms of Georgia’s financial system in the last years, Tbilisi has become the major financial center of the Caucasus. It is now more efficient and progressive than those in other neighboring post-Soviet states. The international audience of the forum are from countries as diverse as Georgia, Andorra, Russia, Estonia, United Kingdom, Jersey, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Germany, Latvia, Singapore, Cayman Islands, and many more. Delegates are executives representing banks, investment and asset management firms, family offices, and international companies operating in Georgia, HNWIs, law and audit firms, advisers and consultants.
Forum topics include, but are not limited to:
- Structuring investments into and from Georgia
- Georgian Regulatory framework
- International Integration of the Georgian financial market
- Brokerage services and white label solutions
- International tax planning and tax solutions for HNWI’s
- Asset management for the Georgian market
- Private equity investment and structuring
- Tbilisi as an International Financial Center
- IT integration in banks and Asset Management companies
- And many more
Registration for Georgian Professionals is available through Georgian Society of Investment Professionals at +995 (598) 686 444 or by email at: [email protected]