CBW is pleased to announce that it is participating as a Media Partner to the 2nd Annual South Caucasus Infrastructure & New Energy Investment Summit organized by Euroconvention Global. The Summit will be held on 5-6 February 2015 in Tbilisi, Georgia, and will be hosted under the Auspices of the Ministry of Regional Development and Infrastructure of Georgia and the Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources of Georgia.
Building on the success of the 2014 edition, this regional event will again provide a high-level platform for senior representatives from the private sector, government officials and agencies as well as multilateral International Financial Institutions to network and to learn about new business development and investment opportunities in the South Caucasus. Infrastructure sub-sectors and new energy markets will be at centre focus, notably environmental infrastructure and construction, roads and railways, public transport and urban utilities, cleaning and waste recycling as well as water supply and management. The role of peripheral industries such as financial services and related advisory services will be addressed as well.
Some of the key topics to be discussed will include:
- Cross-border transport infrastructure, TRACECA, EU transport cooperation, South Caucasus railways
- Logistics, freight transport, warehousing, shipping, supply chain optimization
- Land management, housing, urban transport modernizing, traffic issue solutions, water supply, sanitation, solid waste management, e-Gov
- Energy transport in the South Caucasus and corridors
- Renewable Energy – New energy production, domestic distribution and export, energy efficiency technologies
- Focus on Hydro Power generation technology potential and other alternative energy diversification sources
AGENDA AND REGISTRATION
The detailed agenda and registration form are available upon your written inquiry to Michel Masquelier – [email protected], or by phone at +32 2 662 16 12.
Kindly be advised that multi-booking discounts are available for delegates registering from the same company.
BRANDING, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, SPEAKING AND SPONSORING OPPORTUNITIES
If you wish to upgrade your presence, this flagship event will provide you with an excellent opportunity to raise your company profile, to highlight your expertise and to boost your business development objectives in this dynamic regional economy. Please ask Michel (email address indicated above) for the various corporate packages available or to tailor one in line with your needs.
As readers of CBW, you are benefiting from a 20% discount on the fee for delegate registration and for any corporate package or sponsorship.