What technologies are driving digital transformation, and what does it mean to be a “digital business” for fast-growing companies of Georgia?
SAP Innovation Day in Georgia will be hold on October, 25 in Tbilisi. Participants of the event will find out more about their opportunities to develop business using innovative IT technologies from SAP, the world leader in business solution software providing.
During recent years, Georgia has undertaken broad and comprehensive reforms, including economic reforms, the main aim of them was the creation of favorable environment for doing business. Rules of doing business in the world are changing, which is facilitated by digital transformation and new technologies. This affects all sectors, countries and segments, including SMEs. To be a successful company, you need to consider trends, change your processes and business model.
SAP is the world leader in business solution and provides technologies for business transformation. Georgia’s companies, such as Anaklia Port, Abitek and CreditInfo has already simplified business processes with SAP solutions.
- What is Digital Transformation?
- What is the role of IT- technologies in this process?
- What challenges meet business in the Digital Age?
- When does it become necessary to implement ERP-system?
- What benefits does the business receive from this implementation?
During the event you will meet SAP Business One – business application for medium and fast-growing businesses, that offers ways to manage accounting and financials, purchasing, inventory, sales and customer relationships.
These and more question will be discussed by these speakers:
- Christian Ecks, SAP Business One Regional Head of Sales in MEE region
- Levan Kajaia, General Director, RSM Georgia Solutions
- Givi Dzamashvili, Partner in BDO Georgia
For more information visit: http://events.sap.com/ge/sap-