The Business Ombudsman’s Office claims the Top 5 problem by which it is most often addressed.
The problems list is as follows:
1. Not an uniform practice of the judicial system and delaying review of cases;
2. Bureaucracy in the secondary sector of the public sector;
3. Responding to the statements made by the municipalities in the deadline set by the legislation;
4. Lack of access to business finances and a lack of qualified staff in the labor market;
5. Investments lost due to the problems arising in the privatization and registration process of agricultural lands.
According to the business ombudsman, the office has already begun to study these problems and they have issued recommendations to the relevant departments, BM reports.