On October 24th, 2017 the twelfth meeting of Business Café took place in Holiday Inn hotel. The meeting was hosted by Mr. Alex Chikovani – the founder of Strategic Branding Agency “LIVE” with the topic “Trade history of Georgian wine – from its inception up today.”
Business Café is a place where you can share your knowledge with experienced people and hear their opinion about specific subjects. Business Café provides an interactive format of conversations about business where we exchange our views. In 21st century business is based on a brand. Building and managing a brand is a culture of conducting business. It is impossible to have a sustainable business without this. Branding is a strategy and strategy is branding, the art of managing your business with a right mindset,” commented Alex Chikovani.
About Business Café:
Business Café is a project initiated by consulting company “Insource” and it has been supported by PASHA Bank since 2015.
Business Café meetings are attended by top managers of large and medium-sized enterprises on regular basis. Each meeting offers a convenient platform for sharing knowledge and experiences as well as discussing the recent trends in various industries and the economy as a whole.
Interesting discussion topics and interactive event format attract the participants and contribute to the rising popularity of the project. As of 2017 two new sponsors have joined the initiative – ACT and Orient Logic.
Among the speakers and presented topics of previous Business Café meetings were:
- Lado Gurgenidze, former Prime Minister of Georgia, an executive chairman of the supervisory board of Liberty Bank – “Thoughts about management and leadership”
- Giorgi Kadagidze, former president of National Bank of Georgia – “Innovation management”
- Alexander Jejelava, Minister of Education of Georgia – „Organizational corporate culture“
- David Gogichaishvili, general manager of Night Show Studio – „Management of human resources”
- Andro Dgebuadze, business advisor – ”Management 3.0 or MBA books in mirror”
- Papuna Toliashvili, founder and managing partner of Synergy Group – „Circular organizational structures“
- Tinatin Rukhadze, Co-founder and General Director at research and consulting company ACT- “Who is the leader of the future?”
- Guga Tsanava, the businessman and entrepreneur – “Stanford model of management”
- Sascha Ternes, Managing Partner at TERNES Real Estate Fund LLC and former CEO of ProCredit Bank – “Organizational culture, business ethics and corporate management”
- George Kananashvili, entrepreneur – “Financial technologies and challenges”
- Levan Bakhia, the founder of “Sarke Studio” – “Reality reflected by „SARKE“ – marketing, managerial and philosophical awakening”.