Agency “Produce in Georgia” provides the list of main messages which the agency intends to discuss with potential investors:
There are 8 main messages:
1 .Politically stable investment environment;
2. Simplicity of doing business;
3. Easy access to large markets;
4. Young and competent job force;
5. Low taxes;
6. The lowest index of corruption in the region and globally;
7. Various investment possibilities;
8. Stable banking system.
At the same time, as the agency states to BM.ge, Georgia is still associated with the Soviet Union for potential investors, and still remains to be separated from the existing stereotypes of post-Soviet countries.
Please note: Georgia will take part in the so called “Roadshow” this year, within which the meetings with potential investors are planned.