LAZIKA is a new generation, tracked modular vehicle with high mobility, superior protection and excellent survivability.
Engine and Drivetrain
– Powered by 6 cylinder V type diesel engine .
– High power to weight ratio.
– Modern gearbox for fast and efficient torque conversion.
– Low fuel consumption and maintenance cost
– Superior reliability
– STANAG 4569 Level 4 protection against kinetic threats in basic model.
– Excellent mine resistance.
– Add on armor kit for additional protection.
– Specially shaped hull to further enchase vehicle protection capability.
– Seats designed for safe, comfortable ride and impact absorption. Seat belts for safe cruising.
– Armament in base model – remotely controlled weapon station, with day/night vision camera and
– FLIR armed with 23mm (2A14) gun and twinned 7,62mm PKT machine gun.
– Modular design allows mounting of different types of armament.
– Ideal platform for MLRS, SAM, ATGM or other weapons.
One platform different missions
Lazika is designed with malty purpose capabilities in mind, there for it is a good solution not only for the armies seeking cost effective, highly protected and exceptional firepower IFV, but also a highly stable, capable and proven platform for different various missions. From basic Infantry fighting vehicle optionally Lazika can be transformed to: Armored personal carrier, Command and control unit, Ambulance, recovery, tracked reconnaissance vehicle or a platform for various SAM, Artillery Systems, Anty Tank Guided Missiles and Etc.
|Height with arming module||2918 mm|
|Empty vehicle weight||14850 kg|
|Maximum speed||70 km/h|
|Total capacity of the fuel tanks||400 l|
|Operational range||450 km|
|Armor||STANAG 4569 LEVEL 4|
|Gradient||0 60 % (31°)|
|Side slope||30 % (17°)|
|Trench crossing||2000 mm|
|Water pass||1200 mm|
|Main armament||23 mm automatic canon 2A14|
|Secondary armament||7,62 mm machine gun PKT|
|Ammunition load (23 mm)||100 Round|
|Ammunition load (7,62 mm)||500 cartridge|
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org